Monday, October 14, 2013

Something's Fishy

This is my first fish post! I am not always the biggest fan of eating fish, but when cooked the right way it can be really delicious! (it's also really good for keeping those cholesterol numbers low) Tonight I decided to make some baked Haddock. It's pretty simple, I put some olive oil in the bottom of the pan, place the fish in, then season the fish with some lemon juice and some light Italian dressing. Sometimes I also like to add some cherry tomatoes as well. I cooked the fish at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes (this will probably vary depending on the oven). While it's in the oven, I also boiled some brown rice (I get the boil in a bag kind, takes about 10 minutes to cook), and also prepared my side salad. When you think the fish is done, take it out of the oven and just cut it in half, it should be nice and white on the inside and should be hot as well. I added some extra lemon juice afterwards to season. And that's it! Simple and delicious, just the way I like it! Accompanied by a smooth Lagunitas IPA.


No comments:

Post a Comment