Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Big Enchilada

Alright y'all, tonight is the first time I tried cooking from a recipe online, and also the first time I tried making Enchiladas. I have to say, this was quite a success. It takes a decent amount of ingredients, but trust me, it is worth it! You can find the recipe that I used here: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Chicken-Enchiladas-5. The only changes were that instead of Monterey Jack cheese I used Mexican Blend, and instead of Green Chilies (couldn't find them) I ended up using roasted Red peppers. Honestly, those small changes didn't matter. The prep is pretty easy and the end result, is absolutely delicious! I also had some spanish rice on the side, along with a tasty Peak Organic Fall Summit ale. Try it yourself and let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment