Sunday, December 22, 2013

Grilled Cheese w/Tomato

I know what you are thinking: Grilled Cheese? How old is this guy? And all I can say to that is: Grilled Cheese will forever be good at any age. I had some leftover cheese from a holiday party so I decided to put it to good use. Using my trusted sandwich maker (thanks Mom!), I decided to make some grilled cheese sandwiches. It was pretty simple, I pre-heated the sandwich maker, then put the two bottom slices in. I then added my cheese. In this case: sharp cheddar, pepper jack, and swiss (feel free to put any cheese that you want!). I then added a slice of tomato on top, followed by the two top slices of bread. Close the sandwich maker and cook for 4-5 minutes, and you are done! Served mine with some extra tomato slices and an always delicious Cisco Winter Shredder. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment