Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Taco Tuesday

Any day can be taco day, in fact, I made these on a Monday (I'm posting on Tuesday because Taco Tuesday just sounds so good). Seriously though, I think these were THE BEST tacos I have ever eaten. I am a true believer in the fact that everything tastes better when you cook it yourself. This meal is definitely easier to make if there are two people involved, but if you are a good multi-tasker in the kitchen, it can be done by only one! I like to lay out all of my Taco Toppings out first. My favorites are: sour cream, shredded lettuce, salsa (I used Pineapple/Peach salsa this time), and shredded cheddar cheese. Then, put a little bit of olive oil in a frying pan, and cook up the beef (can also be substituted with Chicken or Turkey for a healthier option) and cook thoroughly, adding the taco seasoning towards the end. When the meat is pretty much cooked, throw your taco shells and/or tortillas into the microwave for about 30 seconds. Fill with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment