Tuesday, November 12, 2013

S'more Cookies

That's right! It's two desserts in one. This was technically my first baking experience, and I think it was pretty successful! Start by pre-heating the oven to 350 degrees. While it's warming up, spread out small circles of the cookie dough (I will admit, I didn't make my own, but it's certainly up to you!), and press in pieces of Hershey's chocolate. Then, place marshmallows on top. Take the rest of the cookie dough, and completely cover the chocolate and marshmallows until you have a completely covered cookie. Bake for about 25-30 minutes (might vary depending on the oven), basically until the cookies are brown on top. If they are too soft to take off of the baking pan with a spatula, I would suggest leaving them in for a little while longer. If you have a cooling rack, USE IT! Unfortunately I don't have one, so my cookies stayed on my baking sheet, and they came out a little crispy. They were still delicious though!




No comments:

Post a Comment